• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA Finals are out. MUCH better...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Why do you need him for that. I thought you CIA types could do it all on your own. Haven't you confiscated enough drug money yet anyway?

JumpersAway,

I am tired of people constantly revealing my work history. It is top secret and only for those on a need to know basis. Consider this a warning or I will place you under a super secret investigation.

I just was awarded CR7 FO...

BM called me to make sure my standing bid was still valid and that I wanted it before assigning the newhires to the CR7.

Why are we grossly understaffed on the CR7...but sending me (furlough requal) and newhires to the CR7?

More 700/900s coming soon...

Some 20-30 CRJ FOs were awarded the 700 while only 3 switched to the CRJ... That strikes me because I thought the 200 was more understaffed than the 700..... something is brewing.

Some 20-30 CRJ FOs were awarded the 700 while only 3 switched to the CRJ... That strikes me because I thought the 200 was more understaffed than the 700..... something is brewing.

Did a new-hire class start today or is that next week? Anyone know the breakdown of assignments?

Couple weeks ago in RGT, it was revealed that two seperate FAA inspectors approached a FO, and wanted to know when the new 700's were going to be put on property. Apparently, these inspectors knew that 30 700's were in the process of being inspected by ASA and the Feds for airworthiness.

Scott Hall was questioned about this event, and the look on his face was priceless...a "oh s%&^, how do they know this?" expression. Of course it was denied.

My bet is at least 20 more 700's in the next 4-6 months. yep

Couple weeks ago in RGT, it was revealed that two seperate FAA inspectors approached a FO, and wanted to know when the new 700's were going to be put on property. Apparently, these inspectors knew that 30 700's were in the process of being inspected by ASA and the Feds for airworthiness.

Scott Hall was questioned about this event, and the look on his face was priceless...a "oh s%&^, how do they know this?" expression. Of course it was denied.

My bet is at least 20 more 700's in the next 4-6 months. yep

First, the FAA wouldn't have to ask that question. They would already know. Second, they would not share confidential information.

However, it is so. The Palm told me so!

First, the FAA wouldn't have to ask that question. They would already know. Second, they would not share confidential information.

However, it is so. The Palm told me so!

Add to the fact that if anyone listened to the latest earnings call they would have heard Brad Rich, the CFO of Inc. specifically say that they have no plans to grow ASA until the merger is complete, final, and everything is integrated. I would LOVE to be completely wrong about this, but I heard it straight out of his mouth. I won't believe it till I see it.

Latest resources

Back