• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA FA Contract

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Really, why don't you start a thread about it, idiot? Spread your seed all around and cry to the Mods wussy. What ever happened to your pet goat?

Trojan

I heard Joe McKnight was failing too many summer school classes so PC decided to sweep it under the rug and allow him to be on payroll anyway.

I heard Joe McKnight was failing too many summer school classes so PC decided to sweep it under the rug and allow him to be on payroll anyway.

Awww, JDRDummy, you love the Trojans, don't you? You follow me around so? Why is that sweetheart? Now don't you have a Moderator to cry to? :crying:

It's okay, I understand why you have Trojan envy, you're compensating. Totally understandable in your case.

How about logging PIC time while following the Trojans? Now go cry cry. Baby.

Trojan

What in the world are you guys talking about?

They're talking about the new FA contract at ASA.:erm: Sheesh, can't you read the title of the thread?:rolleyes: When I git home, Junior, remind me to shoot yo Momma. Der is no WAY you culda come from my loins.

I'm so glad that our FAs love college football.:pimp:

I thought UNT was a music school. Great if you wanna be a high school band director, but not good for much else? Wrong?

Cool.

Well, we all know that 'Bama will soon erupt with a string of 3 straight national championships. Bringing the total to an even FIFTEEN.

I guess all the other schools could choose to play this year, tho. It will give us all something to watch while waiting for the 'Bama game to come on.

ROLL TIDE!!!

What in the world are you guys talking about?

Pretty much the fact that USC cheats and pays athletes and the fact they've only won one BCS since it's inception. USC is a piss poor academic school and the only reason they have a good athletic team is because they pay everyone to compete.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back