Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

TEXAN AVIATOR

Bewbies
How will you vote? I voted winter months, yes to nameplate, option 1 for new brass. I asked the same thing on the xjtforum and basically 80% said they'd vote for optional hat, never required. I don't wear the hat, don't own the hat, but I do think it looks professional with the winter uniform.

Last edited:
Name tags Absolutely!

Please tell me nobody voted for option 2 or 3 on the wings and hat logo! Those are Hideous!,,

Please tell me nobody voted for option 2 or 3 on the wings and hat logo! Those are Hideous!,,

Kinda hard to say how good option 1 will look without knowing the company name. "Atlantic Southeast" wouldn't fit in there very well, for example.

Hat optional - but if its mandatory, I look forward to the company buying 2500 hats!
No name tags - my name is already on my ID badge, don't need a Walmart tag to go with it
Option 3 - didn't like any of them

More Mickey mouse $hit while our performance is the worst in the industry.

The emperor has no clothes!!

Optional hats (some argue that it makes up more professional... I believe the person makes someone professional, a hat isn't going to help)

No Name tags (one more piece of crap I need to attach to a shirt every time, no thanks)

logo option 3... least ugly

Optional Hats

No names tag (no one looks at it and it keeps me from putting my glasses in that pocket)

Option 3 (the hat brass is hideous but it won't matter if we c=vote no hats-I likes the wings. They were different and I like different)

remember that with all gold no one will be able to tell us apart so we need a hideous hat emblem to make sure people recognize us!

Latest resources

Back