Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like the crew did a good job. .......I bet they get an occurrence for missing the flight back to ATL?

Looks pretty repairable. I hope.

In the meantime I guess, enjoy being temporarily better staffed.

Most people say the 700/900 is well staffed. Little open time and hardly any reserves over guarantee.

No just mean we'll use the 200 to replace the 700 that's replacing the 900 and in return we'll be even shorter on the 200 than we currently are.......

Correct!

Sounds like the crew did a good job. .......I bet they get an occurrence for missing the flight back to ATL?
Yo overnite is reduced rest.... call scheduling when u gets back to Atlanna....
GREAT JOB! Yeah! Bouyyyyyyyyyyyyy.....

It couldn't have been one of those under trained and unqualified regional crews that the United MEC is talking about! (Great job, crew!)

Moderator input:

Knock it off, General. That's a thinly-veiled personal attack and there's no reason for it. Additionally, it borders very close on sexual harassment (for those joining us late in the game, no, I'm not going to explain why I know that or how it applies, but it certainly does). Just a little more obvious and I'd have already sent you to the penalty box.

Further misconduct will earn you a 30 day FI vacation. Yes, I said 30 days. I'm going to start cracking down on experienced board members who know the rules enough to know better. 3, 7, and 10 days don't seem to be doing the trick, so I'm going straight to 30 for experienced FI posters.

Fair warning.

Additionally, watch the profanity. I know he irritated you with the personal attack, but responding with another board violation isn't the answer. Defending yourself is fine, adding the profanity isn't.

/mod

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back