• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA... err i mean Atlantic Southest....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's funny, not one news outlet talked about "50/500/50" or "Super Regional"!

I guess they do not like red coolaid. : )

No no no!!! The "Big Announcement" is:

MESA SUCKS!

It's funny, not one news outlet talked about "50/500/50" or "Super Regional"!

I guess they do not like red coolaid. : )

I haven't seen/heard anything related to 500 airplanes or anything mentioned about a "super-regional" anywhere on any official form of company communication. The ONLY place I've seen/heard of it is on this website. So unless someone can produce evidence proving otherwise, I say you guys all got duped by someone who just made it up...

Our new vision:
Atlantic Southeast Airlines is committed to connecting more people, more often, to the places they love by becoming the worlds’ first super regional airline that: <li type="disc"> Flies to 50 states. <li type="disc"> Operates 500 aircraft. <li type="disc"> Carries 50 million passengers per year
Taken right off the Company website. Also, both produced video's on the ourasa website say's these statements numerous times. If you are an ATLANTIC SOUTHEAST airlines employee I am stupified that you have not seen this.

I haven't seen/heard anything related to 500 airplanes or anything mentioned about a "super-regional" anywhere on any official form of company communication. The ONLY place I've seen/heard of it is on this website. So unless someone can produce evidence proving otherwise, I say you guys all got duped by someone who just made it up...

It was in an official memo in your e-mail box, through a link on the front page of ourasa in huge letters, and I'm pretty sure it was announced at the get together this past week.

MarineGrunt,

thought you worked for SkyWest?

MarineGrunt,

thought you worked for SkyWest?
Yeah, I do.... thought this was an "Inc" thing and we might have at least heard a blip of it on our side, or at least it being posted in a press release somewhere.... what evs.... Been on mil leave for over a year, so I'm pretty much in the dark on this stuff.

Yeah, I do.... thought this was an "Inc" thing and we might have at least heard a blip of it on our side, or at least it being posted in a press release somewhere.... what evs.... Been on mil leave for over a year, so I'm pretty much in the dark on this stuff.

This isn't an "Inc." thing. It is an ASA thing. The 500 aircraft "vision" is for ASA alone. Lofty goal, admittedly, but that is the goal.

Anyway, if you'd like to read about it from the site directly, go to:

http://www.flyasa.com/prod/about/

Atlantic Southeast Airlines will connect more people, more often, to the places they love, by becoming the world’s first super regional airline that:

Flies to 50 states.
Operates 500 aircraft.
Carrying 50 million passengers a year.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back