• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA... err i mean Atlantic Southest....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yeah, I am so sure BH just decided to make that announcement without ever talking to anyone at Skywest. Are you serious? He also said that they would be making an announcment soon about growth. What is complete nonsense is your post. Why don't you chew on it some more and try not to choke on it!!! Obviously they are privy to a little more on what is possible in the future then you are.

After chewing on this for awhile, I feel that it is pretty disingenuous of ASa management to make bold, unfounded, outlandish statements like this..

What is the problem w/ setting goals for the carrier? That is what the CEO is suppose to do then put a plan in place the make it happen. Just b/c there wasn't a announcement the same day of the re-branding just means that we will need to be patient as this plan will be rolled out in phases. It only makes sense to do it that way. Jerry still holds all the cards w/ SKW and ASQ thus he wouldn't have come on-board with an ASA re-branding unless he already held the trump card. Be it an acquisition of another carrier or simply ex-Mesa flying we will be hearing more in the coming weeks and months.

Again, be patient ...

Great. But, in my solely humble opinion, they can wait to make the grand claims when they have more information, facts and announcements to support the claim. Goals are great. How about starting with some smaller attainable goals, rather than shoot for the stars right off? Heck, how about announcing our goals is to land ASA on Mars! Maybe some goals like adding new flying for the 6 aircraft we are losing soon, getting furloughs back on property, upgrading the downgraded Captains. No, we go straight to being the Biggest Regional Airline in the World - flying the most aircraft! All while being a subsidiary of another company. Heck, it would even have more credibility if Jerry Atkin said it.

Anyway, I'll be patiently waiting for the news like the rest of you.

BTW Dannone, please show me where BH said anywhere that an announcement about growth was to come. I missed that one. Is it in writing anywhere?

ASa and/or ASQ?

whole else heard this straight from BH?

Would all of you who can't stand ASA or Atlantic Southeast PLEASE quit....There are many who would gladly take your place...I'm growing tired of the whiners here...Just leave and make both of us happy!

So am I the whiner who should quit because I don't think it was smart of management to make such a bold, grand statement with no plan of action (that we know of) to back it up or put it in motion? I'm sorry, I thought it was called my opinion - and this is a web board where people give opinions. I'll just go all PD on you all to make you feel better...'

GO GO ASA!! GIT ER DONE!!!! YEA ASA WE CAN DO IT!!!! WORLDS FIRST SUPER REGIONAL! GO BRAD! YOU HAVE THE BEST VISION!!! WE CAN DO IT!!! GO GO GO!!!

So am I the whiner who should quit because I don't think it was smart of management to make such a bold, grand statement with no plan of action (that we know of) to back it up or put it in motion? I'm sorry, I thought it was called my opinion - and this is a web board where people give opinions.

So you really think management doesn't have a plan? If so, you are an idiot in addition to a whiner...Just because they haven't shared it with you doesn't mean there isn't a plan. If negotiations are taking place, they can't just tell you everything....Your right this is a message board and you are entitled to your opinion as am I....My opinion is that I am growing very tired of the whiners here and wish they would move on....

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back