• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA... err i mean Atlantic Southest....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ok. Point taken. I - in a not whining tone - cannot see how there is any way ASA will fly 500 RJ's (For Whom) to All 50 States. When we get the 500th Jet and touch down in Anchorage, I will eat my hat. Call me a pessimist if you want, but I am not whining about anything other than saying I wish, if there indeed is a plan and negotiations, that they would have held off on telling us this grand plan until there was something in place. These titillating tidbits of cryptic info don't seem to help anyone.

Ok. Point taken. I - in a not whining tone - cannot see how there is any way ASA will fly 500 RJ's (For Whom) to All 50 States. When we get the 500th Jet and touch down in Anchorage, I will eat my hat. Call me a pessimist if you want, but I am not whining about anything other than saying I wish, if there indeed is a plan and negotiations, that they would have held off on telling us this grand plan until there was something in place. These titillating tidbits of cryptic info don't seem to help anyone.

They help me, and I'm not the only one. I'm not really an optimist, but I think we are moving in the right direction. I'm growing tired of those who don't help move us in the right direction...either get on board, or get off...

Ok, Joe! You swung me around! I'm on board!!! Heck, anything that gets me off reserve and out of Alabama and Mississippi is CHANGE I CAN BELIEVE IN!!!!

Ok, Joe! You swung me around! I'm on board!!! Heck, anything that gets me off reserve and out of Alabama and Mississippi is CHANGE I CAN BELIEVE IN!!!!

:beer: Things are looking up here!

Would all of you who can't stand ASA or Atlantic Southeast PLEASE quit....There are many who would gladly take your place...I'm growing tired of the whiners here...Just leave and make both of us happy!

Oh... the irony. Sweet sweet irony...

Mesaba Airlines Purchases ASA

Came across the ap late tonight. HMMMMMMMMMMMM

I tought everyone thought ASA was going to buy Mesaba??

Latest resources

Back