• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA Dullas day three: It has started

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
They use to TDY us for 5 days in DFW years ago. What's the big deal? Stop whining like a little biatch. There are too many FLIPs pretending to be airline pilots. HTFU!

They use to TDY us for 5 days in DFW years ago. What's the big deal? Stop whining like a little biatch. There are too many FLIPs pretending to be airline pilots. HTFU!

And I'm sure it sucked back then, too, unless you're just a really lonely guy without a life outside of work. That doesn't mean the practice should continue. 5 days sitting in a hotel room at Dulles Airport on short call is unreasonable. Reserves who have no chance of breaking guarantee might make $150 or so in per diem, but I would imagine most would forego that in order to spend the time on rsv at home with their families at base.

Can we get that in writing?

If PBS passes, why would Inc put SkyWest in a place where they could grow ASA into the forecast savings? Those guys are already efficient in their planning. ASA isn't. PBS won't save ASA a dime until it either grows or there is turn over. Instead, it will cost them more than it saves. Where would you put the flying? And....... Don't buy the hype about OO vs EV as to who is favored. The only thing favored is who costs the least and where costs can be reduced. If PBS, ASA fits into that category.

Stop whining like a little biatch. There are too many FLIPs pretending to be airline pilots. HTFU!

I've always found that the guys who talk like this, are the biggest, whiniest, wanna-be pilots out there.
But I guess you're the exception, so why don't you make a YouTube video on how to be a "real pilot". You know, the kind that accepts crap wages, abuse from the company and is just happy to have a job.

No one wants to hear you complain, especially the crew you are flying with. I've been on reserve for 4 years and counting. I know what it's like; but, it will do you no good to cry about it...grow up.

So you get TDYed to IAD BFD.

Its part of the job!

Reserve sucks, I know it I've been on on longer than most! Reserve sucks a whole lot less than it use to suck!

So you get TDYed to IAD BFD.

Its part of the job!

Reserve sucks, I know it I've been on on longer than most! Reserve sucks a whole lot less than it use to suck!

Maybe we should bring Erion back....:D

If you're on reserve in ATL why would you be upset about TDYing to IAD? 24 hr per diem and min day credit each day sounds alot better than sitting in ATL and blocking 24hrs a month with min guarantee.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back