• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA Denver base?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just so everyone knows, I am in the new hire class at ASA... and Scott Hall hasnt talked to us. Not once. This thread is bogus.

Just so everyone knows, I am in the new hire class at ASA... and Scott Hall hasnt talked to us. Not once. This thread is bogus.

Don't take this the wrong way, but I hope you have no long term plans at this dive of an airline. It's going straight to hell.

It'll never happen....50-seaters can't climb over the mountains, and'll run out of gas before they leave the state of Colorado....

So where are they going to base you? which airplane? LAX maybe?

And how about the others in the class?

Last edited:

Let us know when they give you a green vest and tell you it's the new ASA uniform.

Hope you have a good sense of humor....it's a must for maintaining some sort of sanity at this company.

Dive of an airline? This must be your first airline and you probably came here right out of college.

No I didn't do PFT, was not an intern, it's not my first airline but I didn't give thousands of hours of dual, am I worthy? We all have a seniority number, you get it on the first day. The low time guys and high time ones are all on equal footing......even if you are old and bitter.

There are 18 of us. 16 LAX 200 guys (and gals) and 2 ATR guys staying here. They are telling us they are planning on one class of 18 monthly until February or so. But apparently they are having a hard time filling them.

Not filling classes??

Jackjj:
Is this due to their 1200tt and 200 multi requirements?
Like I said in another thread, I think pilots with those quals. will go to Skywest if they know they are heading west anyway.

I'm already in LA so I'll be applying in the next few days just to see if I get a bite with my low times 750/110.

Are many of your classmates going to go back to ATL when the chance arrives?

I'm suprised that % of the class is headed west- I just finished up a four day and heard them cancel three flights due to no first officers here in Atlanta. One of the airplanes was already boarded up when the captain called in to querry operations. I bet there were some pi$$ed off folks on that one. When is this gonna end????

Latest resources

Back