ASA deadhead pay

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

damnflyboy

How did we end up with just scheduled block and not the greater of scheduled or actual? I've been screwed so many times by this.

How did we end up with just scheduled block and not the greater of scheduled or actual? I've been screwed so many times by this.

I got another one.....How are reserves not given actual duty credits? By definition you do not have a scheduled "duty out" because you have to be manually released by calling scheduling.

Company: You were scheduled to be in 3 hours ago. It's not our fault you're late...We don't have to pay you the duty credit

Me: So, if I got in 3 hours ago you were going to release me???

Company: Of course not.... We're too short for that. We need you to stand by for another hour

Me: WTF....

We have very decent deadhead pay in our contract. Some airlines only get 50% deadhead pay.

Maybe in the next contract?

We have very decent deadhead pay in our contract. Some airlines only get 50% deadhead pay.

Maybe in the next contract?

Let's hope so. The 50% pay is shameful. It's less stressful to just fly the leg outright----especially when you have to deal with the boarding process.

As long as I have been here i think it has been scheduled. I even been paid actual several times since 11/07. It seems that in the last six months they've begun to inforce it.

If we only got paid 50% dhd pay, I'd be taking a 50% total paycut, because that's all I ever do. I spend more time in the cabin, riding somewhere, than I actually spend flying. Not only that, but many times, I dhd up to pick up an aircraft and a fully rested/legal crew that could have done the job without me being there.........

If we only got paid 50% dhd pay, I'd be taking a 50% total paycut, because that's all I ever do. I spend more time in the cabin, riding somewhere, than I actually spend flying. Not only that, but many times, I dhd up to pick up an aircraft and a fully rested/legal crew that could have done the job without me being there.........

Sounds like you make min....which is not a 50% cut.

I am guessing he is on reserve. Our reserves have been over mmg for many many months if not years.

Latest resources

Back