ASA CVG cancels?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

SLUF4

Whats with the cancels in CVG? 7 the other day..and the code is "OCC Other". Hoping it's a crew availability issue.

Last edited:
Whats with the cancels in CVG? 7 the other day..and the code is "OCC Other". Hoping it's a crew availability issue.

We spent all day at the hotel in CVG instead of operating 2 round trips, so I'd doubt crew availability. I heard it was maintenance related, but don't have any details.

Probably fallout from the burned-up plane in TLH.

-Either that, or the fact that DAL's new regional subsidiary only staffs the ramp at CVG at 3 people for about 10 planes.....

-Got's to get some mo' synergies.

thought it may be something to do with the fire, but then I remembered seeing that we were getting 2 or 3 200's as spares, so I found that odd.

I'm thinking maintenance is playing games, lots of deferred stuff.

Heard the other day 12, 200's were offline?

How about the schedulers not listing you to make your deadhead and then not be able to get through to them cause they were so saturated with calls...not to mention hanging up on people after being on hold for 15-20min.

How about the schedulers not listing you to make your deadhead and then not be able to get through to them cause they were so saturated with calls...not to mention hanging up on people after being on hold for 15-20min.

Sounds like Comair.

Latest resources

Back