• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.
  • Logbook Pro for Apple iOS version 8.1 is now available on the App Store. Major update including signature endorsements and dark/light theme support. Click here to install now.

ASA CVG cancels?

SLUF4

Total Time
Whats with the cancels in CVG? 7 the other day..and the code is "OCC Other". Hoping it's a crew availability issue.

Last edited:

centralpilot

Total Time
Whats with the cancels in CVG? 7 the other day..and the code is "OCC Other". Hoping it's a crew availability issue.

We spent all day at the hotel in CVG instead of operating 2 round trips, so I'd doubt crew availability. I heard it was maintenance related, but don't have any details.

crj567

Probably fallout from the burned-up plane in TLH.

-Either that, or the fact that DAL's new regional subsidiary only staffs the ramp at CVG at 3 people for about 10 planes.....

-Got's to get some mo' synergies.

SLUF4

Total Time
thought it may be something to do with the fire, but then I remembered seeing that we were getting 2 or 3 200's as spares, so I found that odd.

Medeco

SQUIB
I'm thinking maintenance is playing games, lots of deferred stuff.

Heard the other day 12, 200's were offline?

flyinhigh6165

Total Time
How about the schedulers not listing you to make your deadhead and then not be able to get through to them cause they were so saturated with calls...not to mention hanging up on people after being on hold for 15-20min.

wmuflyguy

flunky
Total Time
5k+
How about the schedulers not listing you to make your deadhead and then not be able to get through to them cause they were so saturated with calls...not to mention hanging up on people after being on hold for 15-20min.

Sounds like Comair.