Asa Crj-900

CALRepublic

Total Time
plenty
Am I at Flightinfo or the ASA employee forum???

Too much ASA propaganda there buddy

CX880

Total Time
Has any ASA pilot actually learned how to land the 9 by now? I heard rumors that they were also going to take lucky office workers on practice runs to rate the new pilot's landings. Apparently the 900 is completely different than the 700 so they need to spend Deltas money on jet fuel to test the landings in real life. We all wouldn't want hard landings on day one for our ASA customers now would we?

Last edited:

B.T.Justice

Total Time
Has any ASA pilot actually learned how to land the 9 by now? I heard rumors that they were also going to take lucky office workers on practice runs to rate the new pilot's landings. Apparently the 900 is completely different than the 700 so they need to spend Deltas money on jet fuel to test the landings in real life. We all wouldn't want hard landings on day one for our ASA customers now would we?
As usual, a totally misinformed post. Any aircraft movements not for revenue service are completely on ASA's dollar. And no, there will be no office workers "rating" landings, they have better things to do, unlike you.

Browntothebone

Total Time
-

Is it really that big a difference from the Seminole that most f/o's were flying last month?

Browntothebone

Total Time
-
ASA should do taxi practice (oversteer corners) and lineup and wait practice (overly dramatic 90+ degree turn on to the runway).

777forever

Total Time
According to the Chief Pilot's there is no difference in landing a 700 or 900. That should be the end of the flaring technique story.

samballs

Total Time
Jesus! you guys act like there is a difference between the 700/900. Its to small to notice. You guys sound like a bunch of instructors talking in college. And congrats on being one of the last to get one.

79%N1

Total Time
2 many
Better late than never....

Oh wait, I forgot....ASA is one of the only no-low-balling-undercutting-sellout-concession taking Regional Airlines. Why wouldn't we be the last?

(Here it comes):0

PA44Jockey

Total Time
Some
As usual, a totally misinformed post. Any aircraft movements not for revenue service are completely on ASA's dollar. And no, there will be no office workers "rating" landings, they have better things to do, unlike you.
Are they really going to let you guys do flights to practice landings in your new airframe?

JettBoii

There aint no way....no way you come from my loins....when I get home I am gonna punch yo momma in the mouth.