Asa Cp Sh

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
jstyle13 said:
I agree that Scott skirted around a bunch of the questions(specially the contract compliance/inerpertation). Hopefully he senses how fed up we all are. Mabye mgmt and the MEC can get something done in the next neg. session....if it's the same old crap though....bring on the VOTE!

Scott will try to divide and conquer our pilot group.

On the other hand Charlie will play the "Stockholm Syndrome". He apologizes for mistakes and errors that the company has made, even before he came here. He wants you to feel sorry for him.

Can you say "Good Cop Bad Cop!

DrunkIrishman said:
I can see people saying Capt. Reed is inexperienced for the job. I disagree about Capt. Childree. For one, he has a system seniority in the top 1/3 of the company. For two, he has been a Captain for more than four years here. He also worked on numerous projects at the GO before he became a CP. What other qualification do people want from him? The FAA says you need to have 3 of the last 5 years as a PIC to be a System CP; he is only an asst.
Capt. Reed on the other hand has failed to meet that requirement and I agree that she should not have been selected for the position.

yeah but he doesn't help. Fred helps...Carl just spouts the contract verbatim and then leaves you more confused than if you would have just not asked him. He is a nice guy...but as a chief pilot...there's Fred...and then everyone else.

DrunkIrishman said:
...The FAA says you need to have 3 of the last 5 years as a PIC to be a System CP; he is only an asst. Capt. Reed on the other hand has failed to meet that requirement and I agree that she should not have been selected for the position.

What about SH? Seniority #1655 of 1807 (According to December assignments)

katanabob said:
What about SH? Seniority #1655 of 1807 (According to December assignments)

S Hall has previous exp. at Chicago Exp. for the System CP job.

I had experience from from my previous airline as well, but ASA didn't roll out the red carpet for my arrival.

[...but as a chief pilot...there's Fred...and then everyone else.[/quote]

I am with Shamrock...AMEN!!!!

I'd go as far as say Fred and Bob are both good chief pilots.

Childree? You've got to be kidding!

IFlyFL410 said:
I had experience from from my previous airline as well, but ASA didn't roll out the red carpet for my arrival.

That's cause you're a worthless pilot. Did you forget? You should be happy with what they give you.

I believe you've missed the point of my post. I merely pointed out that Childree is qualified for the position, nothing more. Now if you want to compare Fred to Carl in terms of what they've done to be qualified, well, umm, hey they both had some crappy experiences in the E-120 (although Fred's was far far worse).

BTW, Carl's last system seniority is 525 out of about 1800 so that puts him not at 33%, but instead at 29%. My mistake, he was more senior than I thought.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back