ASA Contract List

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
General Lee said:
I suppose DL may want to delay so they could enter Chap 11 and impose a new contract. If they did and ASA pilots refused and wanted to strike, they could (maybe) bring the Mesa ERJs into ATL to try to fill in. You never know........ I hope they settle with you guys.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Mesa acad. grads would probably be MORE than willing to fly our stuck work. Be careful General, you sound almost like you are gloating--these same pilots would positively KILL to fly your airplanes/routes for pennies on the dollar.

DAL pilots supporting us will not only help prevent a strike (and subsequent tanking of DAL), but will support your current wage levels.

Oh, hell....DAL gonna go BK before Sept. anyway......

:mad: CF34 you got it right brotha! I am with you all the way. Good faith MY ASS! They have been dragging their feet and it is time to make them pay! I don't think that most pilots realize here at ASA that we really do have them by the B@LLS! We could bring this sucker down if they don't get a move on!

We need all of what you said and Comair "OLD" Plus 3-5 %! H3LL, that is not even keeping us up with the cost of living! Although, I'm sure that Skippy is having a rough time of it in his new Vette!:rolleyes:

Yeah, that's some REAL GOOD FAITH!!

WHAT happens if ASA goes on strike tomorrow( saying if they could )

TO BIG Delta in ATL......uummhh

We hold a very big key right now, and one that no one else has held, we would close Delta down in a heart beat, they are that close and us doing work stoppage for a few days would really send them over the edge....

:cool: Scarlet: You got that right! People around here act like we are not holding all of the cards! We HOLD THEM ALL!! We would CRUSH big D if we went on strike or some kind of work stopage! People at ASA need to realize that we sit better than any other Delta regional because of where we are based! What do we have, 800-1000 flights a day out of ATL! No ONE and I mean NO ONE, could replace our service!

Come On People, LOOK at the BIG PICTURE!!
Keep the Faith!

I agree with you guys, but we have to slow this ship down. I still feel like we help too much.

Sinca3 said:
And that would be struck work...........
You should know that GL!

Ah, GL mentioned Mesa, remember some Mesa dweebs went over to Freedum. Not critisizing all Mesa pilots, but some showed the tendency to jump before, what is to stop others like them to do it also? There are always some at every airline willing to jump across the line. We have some here in Candler Land, one in particular out in SLC who is "good friends" with Garth Brooks.

Cheers

W H A T E V E R!

Your MEC Chairman agreed to waive part of the contract because crew scheduling was inconvenienced by having to pick up their phones & abide by LOA 27.

If LOA 27 was violated, the Company owed you a day off. Seems perfectly fair to me - the Company wastes a day of your time dutying in for a flight they knew was cancelled at least 2 hours ahead of time and in return you get a compensatory day off. Why did Bob give this up? Why give anything up?

I don't care if they hire Bob Hoover to be the new VP of Flight Operations, it is time that this Company prove good intentions instead of our MEC going the extra mile just to find out that Mr. Nice Guy is actually a the same old, same old, this Company has had in one version or another since 1980.

Our first mistake is not insisting that this deal gets done with the Company that has operational control of our airline - DELTA. Our next mistake is the loss of grievances which could have been won and the third mistake is being "cooperative" by rolling on letters of agreement while Crew Scheduling is beating the crap out of pilots with occurrences for junior man assignments which we are illegal for on our days off ( beer in hand as I write this ).

No - we ASA pilots get what we deserve. Pee'd Off yet? We'll you need something to motivate you.

~~~^~~~

Last edited:
~~~^~~~ said:
No - we ASA pilots get what we deserve. Pee'd Off yet? We'll you need something to motivate you.

Actually, part of me wonders if the LOA "good faith" concession to the company was meant to motivate us. That's a lot of free days off our pilot group just lost, and people are pissed. All in the name of the greater good...

Latest resources

Back