Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

boknowsASA

Thoughts about the call?

What was up with the one pilot who rambled on and on?!?!? Son ask a question WTF!!! After all that Tutt jokes I know you had a question somewhere.....

Last edited:
I bet there were a lot of answers like, "we are looking into that," "we need to be competitive," and "it's important that we deliver a quality product to our mainline partners." Did I miss anything?

anybody know if its available for rebroadcast like the earnings report?

Brad Holt and the leadership team took responsibility for all the issues. Shortstaffing due to attrition in the Mechanic and Scheduling dept's are partly to blame. I for one was really appreciative of Brad Holt's leadership and forthcoming. Look at our old mgmt. vs. what we have now.... Night and day. Can you imagine Skip Barnette or Brian LeBreque having this kind of deal? We do have growing pains right now, and we are gradually growing (taking more airplanes) and merging airlines. There's a lot going on-- (though SH's letter to the pilots was extremely STUPID) Brad acknowledged we've been in a slump the last 6 months... and I did believe he is working on resolving this. I liked his answer concerning running short and don't believe he's shoveling bs. I could be wrong, but his answers were WAAAAAY better than anything I ever heard Skip or Lebrick put out IMHO...

I think Brad is simply stringing whatever words together he has to to motivate us to make it through this summer.......just like last summer. Fingers crossed....eyes closed, wishing for the best.

Next spring those still here will be screaming about short staffing and extensions, and Brad and Co. will send out ANOTHER apology....taking responsibility but doing NOTHING.

TFAYD!!!

Last edited:
Did they say anything about pilot staffing, or just Sched and mech staffing? I wish I could have gotten in on it, but work got in the way. They must have picked the time with the most flights during the week for this call.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back