• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA Closes LAX?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ASA is a F*cking JOKE, I am embarassed to be associated with them. The crews are great, but management needs to take a leap off a cliff. They are all complete Idiots.

:angryfireWell in case they were "Not Sure" about how PISS POOR their mgmnt skills were and IF the employee's are pissed off.....NOW YOU HAVE IT!! All I can say is that mgmnt better steer clear of ANYONE from LAX! I would LOVE to run into BL in the crew lounge. What a POS!!! This company SUCKS @SS and I can't wait to see where else they SCREW UP NEXT! I am very glad that it is EJET getting the flying...no more saying that we make too much money BULLSH!T!

Guys it is time to get off of this sinking ship. I think that this will become very clear in the months that follow after Delta exits B/k.

Heard that xjt is only flying for cost. They are desperate to find a home for those last 10 planes.

Sorry, Kooter - that cannot be true. IF XJT got this flying, it was at the same price Continental gets under the Capacity Purchase Agreement. The only way it would be at cost, as you suggest, would be if XJT offered the same thing to CAL.

If XJT is the carrier for this flying, I promise, no one here is happy to take anyone elses job. Just as the CHQ pilots were not overjoyed to get the CAL flying, this is an unfortunate reality of the marketplace we live in.

T2S

Sorry, Kooter - that cannot be true. IF XJT got this flying, it was at the same price Continental gets under the Capacity Purchase Agreement. The only way it would be at cost, as you suggest, would be if XJT offered the same thing to CAL.

If XJT is the carrier for this flying, I promise, no one here is happy to take anyone elses job. Just as the CHQ pilots were not overjoyed to get the CAL flying, this is an unfortunate reality of the marketplace we live in.

T2S

I thought that was only if a deal was for MORE than 10 planes... if this deal is 10 planes or less, then it DOESN'T have to match the CAL rates.... i've heard this numerous times... is this wrong?

T2S

according to the contract is was up to 10 airplanes where that cost was in place. Anything less than that it didn't apply

Sweet! lets see if we can cram 6 more airplanes into ATL. We've got all this empty gate space with no airplanes to fill them and ground personel just sitting around looking for something to do <sarcastic grin inserted here>. Hopefully we can get an east coast base somewhere. I also hope its Express Jet. Gotta be a bottom feeder to get growth...so take a pay cut please!!! Whatever!@!#@!!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back