ASA Class

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I am not.

I might, I am at SkyWest, thinking of making the jump..

lol make the jump from skywest to asa. hmm.. can I have the stuff you're smoking?

Why are you coming to a carrier on the verge of a total meltdown? Strike, skywest I can't think of any good news at this dive of an airline.

Why don't you go and try out Mesa or TSA? Go see what a real dive is like. Then go get a real job throwing sod or driving a truck. Maybe then you can quit complaining about how horrible your life is at ASA.

Anybody else in the Nov 8 class at ASA??

Yup, I am.

I got my 'welcome aboard' packet from Tamiko yesterday. It contained a form letter that mentioned that there would be a strong possibility that a good portion of the class would be assigned the CRJ200 based in LAX. When I spoke with her on the phone, she also mentioned that it was probable that there would be ATR's out of the 8 Nov. class, as well.

There was also a letter from Mr. Bryan LaBrecque referencing some sort of 'vision' card which was not in the packet. I'm not certain what he was talking about; perhaps an eye test?

More seriously, though, where am I going to find a place to live on first year FO wages if I get LAX? I'm a little worried about this...

How are assignments and domiciles determined in the class? How many people are in the class?

After MANY months of wasting a lot of time on Flightinfo, I'm looking forward to the training and the long days.

Yup, I know a lot of folks on this board are negative towards ASA. Am I going to let it dissuade me from going to work with ASA? Nope.

There was also a letter from Mr. Bryan LaBrecque referencing some sort of 'vision' card which was not in the packet. I'm not certain what he was talking about; perhaps an eye test?

I vaguely remember something about being "The Best Regional Airline in the World", but like Bryan and the rest of ASA management, we've all lost sight of that.

There used to be a huge banner in the C Concourse crewroom hallway touting this "we can do it together" stuff, but now it's been replaced by posters of how much static wicks and windshield wipers cost on an RJ. :rolleyes:

Circling the Drain!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back