• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA class Aug 5th

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
My understanding is classes for September and October are planned. There will be good information at the Air Inc get together this weekend in ATL. Ask Pat Barton, he will be there for ASA.

BTW, if that is your photo - you might want to get a haircut before Saturday.

~~~^~~~ said:
My understanding is classes for September and October are planned. There will be good information at the Air Inc get together this weekend in ATL. Ask Pat Barton, he will be there for ASA.

BTW, if that is your photo - you might want to get a haircut before Saturday.

Please..dont tell us you havent watched Office Space yet?

Office Space?? never heard of it,.... anyway they are interviewing and selecting for a Sept class as I write this.

Congrats to all who got the call. Any tips for someone in the same boat with 2500TT and 500ME? I've sent many a resume without a word back so far.

Frieghtdog75,

I know that there is supposed to be an ASA recruiter at the AirInc job fair this weekend in ATL. I don't know if this will help, but you can follow my other post on this subject.:)

From what I have been hearing, you pretty much need a recommendation from a pilot there, preferable a captain, to get your resume looked at. I just need to meet some captains myself

Recommendation letters definetly help, but first order of pecking is current/furloughed 121 pilots over anyone else right now, even if they have 1000 hours less.

OK, here it is for the Aug 5th class..
4 CRJ - ATL
4 CRJ - DFW
4 EMB - ATL
4 EMB - DFW
4 ATR - ATL

See you guys soon,....

Latest resources

Back