Asa Cass

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Brick, please.

As far as I'm concerned the "brick" is much more important to me than the acars! My back's all crooked!

-Blucher

=w= said:
The renovations are already done! They repainted the walls in the hallways!

And the renovation was completed last week with that little employee gate at C-24!

Stifler's Mom said:
Logo lights coming back end of April too.

I wish! Dumb idea to have turned them off in the first place. Cheap advertising plus made the airplane much easier to see at night! Skywest, Comair, & others all feel as though they should remain on. How about ASA not using them during the DAY (we had to turn them on even during daytime) and only at night DUH!!! Vibration my gluteus maximus!

SPDBRD747400 said:
I wish! Dumb idea to have turned them off in the first place. Cheap advertising plus made the airplane much easier to see at night! Skywest, Comair, & others all feel as though they should remain on. How about ASA not using them during the DAY (we had to turn them on even during daytime) and only at night DUH!!! Vibration my gluteus maximus!

I disagree. Competition is fierce, and this is a way to save money without cutting pay and benefits - a win-win for both sides. Every little bit helps in this environment and the more we save, the more we make - the more we make, the more leverage we have to negotiate higher pay and workrules. It is in our best interest to make sure ASA and SKYW make as much money as possible.

Lights?

If Big D wants to buy us a ton of logo lights, fine. If not, ditch 'em! Want free advertising, paint the tails with glow-in-the-dark paint. Or fix the real problems and get a nice little word-of-mouth campaign happening.

-Blucher

Wait a minute!

Hey, you know what works even better than logo lights for company promotion in the market place? Having a management that doesn't base all their decisions on a dart board! One that doesn't get so wrapped up in the little details of negotiations with their frontline employees that the moral deteriorates and the product suffers. One that realizes this is a new era in aviation, and the old stuff does not work (especially shocking that they don't get this one, as most of them have personal experience with failed carriers!). One that also gets the Southwest theory that in a service industry your most important customer is your employee. Happy employee=good worker=good product=happy customer=more customers=more tickets sold=more money earned=bigger bonus for all. It ain't that hard!

-Blucher

Blucher said:
Happy employee=good worker=good product=happy customer=more customers=more tickets sold=more money earned=bigger bonus for all. It ain't that hard!

-Blucher

ok...i've said it before, and I'll say it again....you CANNOT apply good, normal people logic to airline operations. The only people authorised to apply any sort of logic to airline operations is airline management. They are then only allowed to apply convoluded, reverse, upside down and downright funky logic to airline operations. They are bound by the dumbass code of logic, and cannot deviate from protocol. Don't suggest good, normal people logic again, it can't happen......it's the code......:pimp:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back