• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA Captain Award

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
kind of off subject but I've heard of this "white dragon" (or something along those lines) lady who works at ASA. Is she an FO? I saw an FO the other day in ATL that looked pretty mean.... had to be in her mid to late 50's. I walked by her in the terminal and she just glared at me. Hell, it kinda scared me! Looked like a damn witch. But she was definetly an FO and had brown hair, kinda of a hunch back, and on the short side... Anyone know who I'm talikng about?

I'm pretty sure I know who you're talking about, she was in new hire class with a friend of mine in 2002.

kind of off subject but I've heard of this "white dragon" (or something along those lines) lady who works at ASA. Is she an FO? I saw an FO the other day in ATL that looked pretty mean.... had to be in her mid to late 50's. I walked by her in the terminal and she just glared at me. Hell, it kinda scared me! Looked like a damn witch. But she was definetly an FO and had brown hair, kinda of a hunch back, and on the short side... Anyone know who I'm talikng about?

She's not mean at all. I've flown with her and have nothing but positive things to say. I'm sure there are times you can catch anyone in a certain pose and they will come across poorly. The white dragon however......

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back