ASA called!!!?!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Beavis

Sent my resume in today at 11 am, and they called at 2 pm!! Offered interview in August. Cool! I think they are a great company, with room to grow. Currently, I am 2 1/2 years at Piedmont, and all I have to look forward to is more downsizing and crap from USAirways........Any thoughts?

Hi!

Get the Hell out!!!

Hiring:

ACA
USA Jet (cargo out of YIP-DTW)
Kalitta (cargo out of YIP-DTW)
Air WI-rumoured to start interviewing Oct/Nov
TSA-interviewing in Nov

Sounds like your in the door man. Good deal. Chances are you'll get DFW CRJ or ATL CRJ-70. Good luck to you. Its a great place to be. I've made more friends here at ASA than I've ever had before. Come on.

Beavis, I think you are making the right decision.

I left ALG a year ago after 2 1/2 years there and figured it would be the best decision I ever made or the worst. I am so glad I did. It stinks making a lateral move but I really think bad times are ahead for the WO's. It is really like night & day in the direction both companies are heading.

One's hiring-One's furloughing
One's receiving new airplanes-One's returning them
and the list goes on and on

The way U mgt and the mgt at PDT & ALG are treating yall really pisses me off (Not to mention the G R E E D Y ALPA leadership at mainline). I just cannot understand why it is such a priority for mainline ALPA to place their fuloughed pilots at another carrier at the expense of other ALPA pilots. Sorry just had to vent a little.

Best of luck to you Beavis and if i can help any of you WO folks, let me know.

ASAFO

G R E E D Y GREEDY

Actually,
Air Wisconsin is interviewing starting August 3rd. So much for rumors. Everybody who was in the pool before it got drained was called by HR and offered another interview. I wouldn't think the 2nd interview would be very hard to succeed in. Before you send in your resume...
Applicants with personal reccomendations from line pilots will be considered before all others.

Just be careful with the scope clauses UAL and DAL have over ACA. I heard they were talking about seatlocking in the not to distant future.

Yo Beavis,

Do you know anyone down there at ASA? I mailed them my stuff last week, while on vacation, after listening to how "disappointed" our management was that we wouldn't offer more in our "last" offer to U. Plus, Crew Sched. was constantly calling to ATTEMPT to junior man me so I decided to say f#$% um...let's try to get out of this hole.

Dude, good luck on the interview-send my a personal message if ya get the job with the skinny if ya wouldn't mind.

Another bent over to ALPA and U's greedy cattle prod F/O at Piedmont Airlines!

where do i send it?

my resume...
ive been to the ASA site. nothing listed there to email or mail the resume to. i find an email to ask for information about employment. i email that person. i get an undeliverable mail notice <yes i did spell it correctly>
so...for ASA, where do i send the resume??

<if its email, know what format they want it in?>
-thanks

From the ASA website:

ASA Pilot Recruiting
100 Hartsfield Centre Parkway Suite 300
Atlanta GA 30354

fax (404) 763-8397

thanks shamrock, i swear on the site there was nothing. a blurb about more to come and for information a sam.watts email contact...

Latest resources

Back