ASA by by

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Midnight Flyer said:
Heck in 1985 I was flying over your elementary school watching you bully all the kids in the playground.
I also flew the 120 for numerous years, then the ATR 72, then the Bae146, and back to the ATR when the 146 was gone. Heck, I was probably your check airman at one time. Heck when I first started, I was an FO on the good ole Dash back in the day.
I've forgotten more about ASA then you'll ever know, Capn' WhipperSnapper. Well, gotta go. It's getting close to my bedtime.

Take care, Midnight

Damn, you are old! If I flew for George and John I'd want to forget too.
Nice sparrin with ya.
C-Ya

GO AROUND said:
dang, you are old! If I flew for George and John I'd want to forget too.
Nice sparrin with ya.
C-Ya

Hey, I took all I could handle from those 2 dingdongs and got out as quick as I could.

We got some dingdongs still runnin the place.

When you get rid of the dingdongs, let me know and I will come back to the line. It is pretty bad when the Mil is the better of two evils!:smash:

JohnnyP said:
ill never understand the obsession with correcting peoples spelling on this website. who friggin cares if we spell a word wrong once and a while or use the wrong tense. its a silly little internet board, jeeze.

well, I thynk itis normale faur pepole to caurect the gramar of Other once and a while! dont yu thynk so? itis a intertet bord ok.. but a internet bord wher not only me but evry one can cum, spaek englesh and itis allright!

Latest resources

Back