ASA by by

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

MELIT

I noticed SkyWest took a bunch of ASA RJ's . It looks like SkyWest Inc. is starting to transfer assets over to SkyWest Airlines.

What do you mean took a bunch? How many = a bunch? Were you throwin bags and see a couple of RJ's with the ASA N number? Cause Skywest has had some of those for a while.

And it's "BYE BYE" for the grammar challenged like you. But they probably havn't gotten to that in school yet have they?

Sounds more like flaim bait to me.

Last edited:
GO AROUND said:
And it's "BYE BYE" for the grammar challenged like you. But they probably havn't gotten to that in school yet have they?

Actually, it's "grammatically challenged."

Also, the correct spelling is "haven't".

ill never understand the obsession with correcting peoples spelling on this website. who friggin cares if we spell a word wrong once and a while or use the wrong tense. its a silly little internet board, jeeze.

JohnnyP said:
ill never understand the obsession with correcting peoples spelling on this website. who friggin cares if we spell a word wrong once and a while or use the wrong tense. its a silly little internet board, jeeze.

Actually it's "once in a while", not once and a while
;)

GO AROUND said:
What do you mean took a bunch? How many = a bunch? Were you throwin bags and see a couple of RJ's with the ASA N number? Cause Skywest has had some of those for a while.

OMG! Dude! IF UR gonna play English teacher, b sure UR not makn mistakes while correctn someone else.

As far as the Skywest taking our planes, I'm tossing the BS flag! Not happening. I think this kid might be pissed he couldn't get a job with ASA. Even WE have our standards.:D

Those are the ones that went to Comair first, and now Skywest traded Comair some of ASA's planes for some of Comair's old ones (that were flying for Skywest). There's only like 3-4 of them out there. You do remember we got like 12 Independence planes?

Not true! Skywest is giving back the 10 HIGH LEASE PAYMENTS Comair birds and in retun they are giving us some cheap ASA birds that Comair had. So in the end these planes came from Comair not ASA.

rk772 said:
Actually, it's "grammatically challenged."

Also, the correct spelling is "haven't".

That's fat finger didn't hit the key error, but thanks.

The 10 planes that were transfered to SKW were ASA birds that were leased to Comair.

SKW then returned 10 planes that they were leasing form Comair.

"asset exchange" is I think what uncle Jerry called it.

Latest resources

Back