Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Lighten up, Francis.

GO AROUND said:
What do you mean took a bunch? How many = a bunch? Were you throwin bags and see a couple of RJ's with the ASA N number? Cause Skywest has had some of those for a while.

And it's "BYE BYE" for the grammar challenged like you. But they probably havn't gotten to that in school yet have they?

Sounds more like flaim bait to me.

Dang! Settle down, beavis. You must work for ASA. Nobody's taking your barbie jets, so don't worry.

As part of the deal ASA also got some of the genetic paint ex Indy planes. Reg numbers ending in BR

Midnight Flyer said:
Dang! Settle down, beavis. You must work for ASA. Nobody's taking your barbie jets, so don't worry.

Should I call you Mr. observant? Wasn't worried about anyone taking anything, they are not my airplanes. I don't have that dellusion like some on this board. ASA/SKW let's me fly them for a paycheck.

I was just giving the response that this post needed. Obviously they were trying to stir something up with a statement like that and I was in a bad mood. Bite Me.

Go back to sleep, don't you have to fly tonight?

GO AROUND said:
Now that's entertaining. The last time I heard that term I was in high school.

GO AROUND said:
Go back to sleep, don't you have to fly tonight?

Actually, I'm enjoying my 19 days off in a row.

You were probably in your first year at Embry Riddle when I was a Bandit captain at ASA back in the good old days.

Midnight Flyer said:
Now that's entertaining. The last time I heard that term I was in high school.

Actually, I'm enjoying my 19 days off in a row.

You were probably in your first year at Embry Riddle when I was a Bandit captain at ASA back in the good old days.

Don't have anything from the ol days like 50's when you were in school.
Should I be impressed with an old fart that flew the Bandit? No thanks. I'm enjoying my 14 in a row also.

GO AROUND said:
Don't have anything from the ol days like 50's when you were in school.
Should I be impressed with an old fart that flew the Bandit? No thanks. I'm enjoying my 14 in a row also.

Son, I've forgotten more about aviation than you'll know.
And no, I'm not saying you should be impressed by this "old fart".
Whipper-snapper barbie jet captains like you wouldn't make it back in the old days my young friend.

have a nice evening, Meet The Parents is on TV, gotta run...Midnight.

Midnight Flyer said:

I thought it was Bandeirante.....oh well...back to my beer :beer:

indianboy7 said:
I thought it was Bandeirante.....oh well...back to my beer :beer:
it is, but alot of pilots who used to fly 'em said bandit for short.

bottoms up!:beer:

Midnight Flyer said:
Son, I've forgotten more about aviation than you'll know.
And no, I'm not saying you should be impressed by this "old fart".
Whipper-snapper barbie jet captains like you wouldn't make it back in the old days my young friend.

have a nice evening, Meet The Parents is on TV, gotta run...Midnight.

Yeah, they say that the memory is the first thing to go in old age. I don't know how little you ever knew so I guess you've forgotten most everything. Does your employer know or AME know how little you remember? Might wanna get that checked. The amout you have forgotten is not something to be proud of in my, my passengers, or other pilots opinions, but I guess you forgot that cause you fly boxes. Hopefully by yourself.

Making it back in the old days, when? 1985? The bandit was so hard to fly back in the old days. I did my years on the 120 and then some. Talking to guys like you that flew the bandit and the 120 they said the 120 was harder to learn and fly.

C-Ya

GO AROUND said:
Yeah, they say that the memory is the first thing to go in old age. I don't know how little you ever knew so I guess you've forgotten most everything. Does your employer know or AME know how little you remember? Might wanna get that checked. The amout you have forgotten is not something to be proud of in my, my passengers, or other pilots opinions, but I guess you forgot that cause you fly boxes. Hopefully by yourself.

Making it back in the old days, when? 1985? The bandit was so hard to fly back in the old days. I did my years on the 120 and then some. Talking to guys like you that flew the bandit and the 120 they said the 120 was harder to learn and fly.

C-Ya

Heck in 1985 I was flying over your elementary school watching you bully all the kids in the playground.
I also flew the 120 for numerous years, then the ATR 72, then the Bae146, and back to the ATR when the 146 was gone. Heck, I was probably your check airman at one time. Heck when I first started, I was an FO on the good ole Dash back in the day.
I've forgotten more about ASA then you'll ever know, Capn' WhipperSnapper. Well, gotta go. It's getting close to my bedtime.

Take care, Midnight

Latest resources

Back