• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA August CR7 Premium Open Time

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ok I guess it isn't as obvious as I thought. I am referring to the company posting premium trips on CDOs and min day credit days where applying 1.5 to the block only doesn't actually cause the trip to pay any more than it already does. Do they think we are stupid? Or are people really picking these up thinking they will pay more?

People are picking them up, so yes they think we are stupid. A least Luis sent out an email a couple weeks ago explaining what trips will not pay 150%. He is about the only stand-up individual in the GO.

This is not isolated to the CR7.

I have faith that those picking up the CDO's know full well 1.5 applies to block only and just want the trip. Is the company really paying some peon to pick through open time and make some CDO's premium in an effort to deceive the pilot group? Or is it just some useless automated thing that applies premium to certain trips based on some criteria?

I think we all know the answer to that...

I got suckered into that one. An AWESOME MGM turn at a fantastical 150%..........Oh wait, I get min day........DUH!!!!

Of course they think we're stupid. This is also validated everyday when scheduling attempts to make our pilots fly beyond his/her max hour duty day. That's just one of many, the list goes on and on...

People picking up naps is exactly what the company wants. This is why they withheld all of them. Every person who picks up a nap is screwing the chances of ever having nap lines again.
DON'T PICK UP THE NAPS!

Latest resources

Back