• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA April Lines

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I thought the idea was something like this. Say you have 100 hours of flying and four pilots. You can make 1. 100 hour line
2. 2, 50 hour lines etc.
Lets say that you have four pilot each payed a 30 hour minimum. 1 of your pilots makes $100 an hour. Another makes $65.

I'm guessing that in some meeting someone would say... "we are fat on pilots... so we have the luxury of making sure no one flys over there minimum pay".

Someone else would say "wouldn't it just make more sense to fire some pilots"

See what I'm getting at?

Wow, it must suck to have a job right now. I am sure the furloughed guys would not even want to come back with those lines...

Hey can someone help me figure out how to bid in this order: Naps - 3 days - 4 days..

I can't seem to get it to do it in that order.

Now I know I badmouth naps all the time, but I need to be home daily next month and that's the only option.

I thought you hated naps and thought they were dangerous? You can't have it both ways! Remember this the next time you start ranting about doing away with naps! :) Some of us love naps!

I thought you hated naps and thought they were dangerous? You can't have it both ways! Remember this the next time you start ranting about doing away with naps! :) Some of us love naps!

I do hate naps. But hey, while they're here, I might as well use 'em when I need em ;)

March has some very unproductive lines as well. We deadheaded 2 legs in a row last week. We flew a crew to their overnight only to deadhead back to ATL and deadhead again. The inefficiency of some of these trips is laughable and anytime you deadhead 2 times back to back, it shows that someone doesn't know what they're doing in line production. Especially when it results in booting revenue pax.

Is Willie back in charge of Crew Planning?

I'm expecting this to get ugly again while PBS is in the works. Kinda like a taste test of what we'll be getting after we vote it down. They're gonna let us know that PBS is the cure for what ales our crappy schedules. Yup, they're gonna buff the turd.................

How do find out who you're flying with when the line numbers between CA and FO don't match?

Latest resources

Back