Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey did everyone see that "Uncle Rico" has his STASH back!?!?!? Oh yeah:

Mesa Sucks!

Lines will suck for a while guys. Delta cuts hours. We just furloughed. I don't know what you guys expect.

Lines will suck for a while guys. Delta cuts hours. We just furloughed. I don't know what you guys expect.

To use us efficiently... you can't sit there and tell me it's more efficient to have me fly 2 legs a day and sit in a hotel for hours on end over a 4-day trip vs. 3-5 legs a day on a 3-day trip which pays less per diem...

I am so far down the list in seniority that I don't really notice what the lines look like overall. I get a crappy schedule no matter what is going on.

I am so far down the list in seniority that I don't really notice what the lines look like overall. I get a crappy schedule no matter what is going on.

That's the spirit, now sequel like a pig boy!

I'm feeling you man. Its amazing, as often as we get our teeth kicked in, we are a pretty resilient group. Which is one of the best and worst things we have going for us.

Last edited:
Weird? The April lines look like the Feb lines with full weeks off, low block, etc. Then, they picked up for March (Even though we furloughed, etc) to higher block, more efficient trips, etc. Now, in April, when spring flying usually starts to pick up, the line values are way down again, with most not even blocked anywhere near guarantee!

Gotta wonder whats up. Seems to me like Big D whacked us with a massive reduction in Block hrs. My guess is look for Pinnacle 200's and more Mesaba flying lines out of ATL.

Just wait until you guys get PBS the lines will sux even more. At comair 40% of the CA's are on reserve and just over 30% of the FO's.

Dont let them do it!

Just wait until you guys get PBS the lines will sux even more. At comair 40% of the CA's are on reserve and just over 30% of the FO's.

Dont let them do it!

I don't think that has anything to do with what bidding system you guys happen to be using.

Latest resources

Back