ASA April Lines

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Here's and idea:

-Fire SH and things will get better! Every time they let that moron jack with the lines, things always get worse!!!!!

-Hit the bricks, Scott-we need to see you leave to "spend more time with family."

-A-Hole!

What makes you think that SH has anything to do with making the lines?

I really like six legs in the middle of a four day trip. I'm sure you're hallucinating by the time you get to the hotel.

Hey can someone help me figure out how to bid in this order: Naps - 3 days - 4 days..

I can't seem to get it to do it in that order.

Now I know I badmouth naps all the time, but I need to be home daily next month and that's the only option.
Bring back FLICA!!!

412-386=26
A number of these Captains are Line Check Airmen.
Line Check Airmen usually bid as Captains. With this new contract, the Company can withhold the lines awarded to these Captains from the First Officers bidding on the lines that these Check Airman have been awarded, for the purposes of Checking activities. That way, they don't have to remove a F/O from the trip to conduct these training activities and pay them to sit at home.

However, a number of these Captains are pilots that were not displaced back to F/O's. Why? Because they will be needed in the near future and it would not have been cost effective to have downgraded them, just to turn around and have to upgrade them again for the summer flying.

Thus, this explains the disparity in the number of Captain lines and F/O lines.:cool:

I'll buy it even though your Fabio avatar takes away from your FI credibility........:beer:

412-386=26
A number of these Captains are Line Check Airmen.
Line Check Airmen usually bid as Captains. With this new contract, the Company can withhold the lines awarded to these Captains from the First Officers bidding on the lines that these Check Airman have been awarded, for the purposes of Checking activities. That way, they don't have to remove a F/O from the trip to conduct these training activities and pay them to sit at home.

However, a number of these Captains are pilots that were not displaced back to F/O's. Why? Because they will be needed in the near future and it would not have been cost effective to have downgraded them, just to turn around and have to upgrade them again for the summer flying.

Thus, this explains the disparity in the number of Captain lines and F/O lines.:cool:

True in the past however I haven't had a line without a fo since last summer and since we're about done with ATR guys I don't see that as an option next month, but hell man anything's possible.

Latest resources

Back