• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA Annoucement on Tuesday!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Dude, I actually had a very brief conversation with that guy at gate D5 in SLC while awaiting my seat assignment for Boston this past week. I'm pretty sure he's retarded (and, of course, flaming gay...but we all knew that).

Never ever turn your back to Barney! He'll stick you butt good.

Dude, I actually had a very brief conversation with that guy at gate D5 in SLC while awaiting my seat assignment for Boston this past week. I'm pretty sure he's retarded (and, of course, flaming gay...but we all knew that).

There is no "pretty sure" about it..... Barney Frannk is a complete drooling moron!

-One does have to ask-"who is more retarded, the elected official, or the idiots who keep sending him back up there?"

BTW- He is trying to get more people into houses again-by loosening credit lending requirements... Sound at all familiar?

ASA will annouce a new policy for outstation basing on Tuesday!

Congrats all commuter!!!

New announcement.....All bases will be closed 6 months after opening ;-).... Hopefully it's true, Congrats all Commuters from these cities if true!

Trojan

No, you all have it wrong!

The announcement is that Mainline took over the ramp operations several years ago, and that ramp operations will soon improve!

But remember, the next time you travel, that slacker on the ramp(including his dependents and non-dependents) gets a higher priority than you, and he started last week!

"But in the interim, keep up the good work and all that you do every day, because Managers need their bonuses too!"

:nuts: Peace Out, my fellow Peons and Minions!

Last edited:
There is no "pretty sure" about it..... Barney Frannk is a complete drooling moron!

-One does have to ask-"who is more retarded, the elected official, or the idiots who keep sending him back up there?"

BTW- He is trying to get more people into houses again-by loosening credit lending requirements... Sound at all familiar?

They need to loosen credit lending requirements. Have you actually tried to get a morgage lately??? What the banks want is absurd- I laughed at the loan officer a few months ago. Hey, with what they are asking for, I might as well just pay cash for the house and get it over with!

Latest resources

Back