• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA ALPA message makes me wonder?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Son, you've got a lot to learn about this industry. Thank God for your (and my) sake those who came before us, who build the foundation to give us the opportunity we have today, didn't have your attitude.

Grow up!

Are you kidding me....those that came before us were too good to fly a turboprop and created regionals, have only looked out for themselves in negotioations (making horrible scope provision instead of brand scope), have destroyed each other during previous mergers, and have just stalled the movement in the industry by pushing/passing age 65. Do they teach this stuff in groundschool?

Are you kidding me....those that came before us were too good to fly a turboprop and created regionals, have only looked out for themselves in negotioations (making horrible scope provision instead of brand scope), have destroyed each other during previous mergers, and have just stalled the movement in the industry by pushing/passing age 65. Do they teach this stuff in groundschool?

No, I'm not kidding. Seems you only want to focus on the negative. Below is a quote from the majors section...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123
Just to be clear, NWA ALPA also fully funded COBRA benefits for the furloughed pilots.
If you want to be 100% accurate (and Moak's letter was not), Northwest pilots were the first pilot group to provide full medical/dental coverage for furloughed pilots. It was 1992.

Further, we got them Jumpseat cards that allowed them full access to the jumpseat while on furlough...and placed 40 of our pilots with KLM on a 2-year gig to keep them employed.

We repeated the COBRA coverage in 2001.

We also went on strike to end our B-Scale.

Great point, I just take it a step further and say it should be done by mainline. Why is that such an bad idea? Wouldn't it benefit everyone? Some of you take my comments way too personal.

Because some of us have decided to make a career out of the regionals. I guess you don't care about us, do you?

Because some of us have decided to make a career out of the regionals. I guess you don't care about us, do you?

Did you read any of my other posts? Apparently not.

You use the term "us" yet you have a 737 type and say you want to make a career of the regionals? Why waste the time on getting the type?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back