ASA ALPA dues

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

IFLYASA

I just received a letter in the mail stating I owed Alpa 140$ from 2005. I called Alpa to find out what's going on. They said ASA screwed up and were taking the wrong amout out for Alpa dues. She said ASA overcharged the pilots about 20,000$, and undercharged the Pilots by 7000$. Looks like I was one of the unfortunate ones who were undercharged. Now I owe money. That pisses me off. Can't Payroll get anything right over there??!!!

IFLYASA said:
I just received a letter in the mail stating I owed Alpa 140$ from 2005. I called Alpa to find out what's going on. They said ASA screwed up and were taking the wrong amout out for Alpa dues. She said ASA overcharged the pilots about 20,000$, and undercharged the Pilots by 7000$. Looks like I was one of the unfortunate ones who were undercharged. Now I owe money. That pisses me off. Can't Payroll get anything right over there??!!!

Don't pay them. There is nothing in the FOM saying you have to pay alpa any money. Tell them to take a hike

SuperKooter said:
Don't pay them. There is nothing in the FOM saying you have to pay alpa any money. Tell them to take a hike

FOM? Are you for real? Do you even know what you're talking about?

Hoser

HoserASA said:

Hoser

Stupor Koochie, isn't even an ASA pilot. His join date was last month, just about the time management had the heat put on them about the contract.

Last edited:
StupidKooter is Willie's illegitimate son. He has too much time on his hands, so he plays wif dah 'puter.

HoserASA said:

Hoser

Please don't inform him. Let him think that it's OK not to pay dues. That way he'll get expelled and fired eventually when he refuses to pay what he owes.

PCL_128 said:
Please don't inform him. Let him think that it's OK not to pay dues. That way he'll get expelled and fired eventually when he refuses to pay what he owes.

Buy an good jobs lately?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back