• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA, All your message board are belong to us

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
But soon we will be a unified group of 4200 and then will take over once again!

Oh, and please tell us that your TA at LEAST brings you up to par with our current contact, or are you "pulling a Mesa" and undercutting everyone?

Oh, and please tell us that your TA at LEAST brings you up to par with our current contact, or are you "pulling a Mesa" and undercutting everyone?

I don't have specifics, but I am pretty darn sure our NC and MEC's wouldnlt let mgmt even entertain the thought of a subpar JCBA. We are such geeks with all these acronyms:cool:

You guys will be using many of our sections to try and "better" us. Including payrates. It's not a "who is bigger" discussion but how the industry is supposed to work. I would be bothered if your JCBA does NOT have higher payrates than this one. It's how ALPA is designed to work. Building blocks. Ready. Set. Go.

We won't have a TA for a while because our union is working fervently and tirelessly to improve the reserve rules and improve the QOL for our reser-aha ha hahahaha nevermind. I almost did it with a straight face. I almost did.

Are you on reserve?

Ummmm...we have a TA? Why weren't we notified? F'ing union can't communicate something this important? I hear about it here first? Un-********************ing-believable.

I'm not with your airline, but even I heard about it through ALPA communications. Maybe you should check your email preferences?

Latest resources

Back