• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA 28-31 Aug contract neg updates?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I had a related grievance a while back. One point the company agreed on was that the two hours starts at contact, which they (the company) affirmed was voice-to-voice communications according to previous grievance settlements. Let scheduling tell you what they want, hang up the phone, look at your watch and show up two hours later. After 4 YEARS on reserve I've never been called in to a CP for this.

Last edited:
I had a related grievance a while back. One point the company agreed on was that the two hours starts at contact, which they (the company) affirmed was voice-to-voice communications according to previous grievance settlements. Let scheduling tell you what they want, hang up the phone, look at your watch and show up two hours later. After 4 YEARS on reserve I've never been called in to a CP for this.

Fair enough. The people that suffer from this rule are the flight attendants. As pilots, we don't really get a hard time about callout, etc. but the flight attendants get worked over regularly. It is absolutely horrible the way they are treated.

Latest resources

Back