Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Mongolikecandy said:
Get a fukcing life

I think the people that need to get a life are the ones that get all worked up over a joke like Stick Man's post. Pull that bug out of your butt and get a sense of humor. :rolleyes:

WHEW! Had ME going for a couple of seconds there. A sick joke, but alas a well done joke. Of course, if it wasn't for the incessant "this just does not make any sense" thought pounding in my head, the fact that I remember reading a VERY similar article regarding Delta 170s, the fact that no aggreement with scope relief under the bankruptcy judge has been reached yet, and the fact that EMB170s make no economic sense for NWA at this juncture, I would have believed this line of bull and went running with it.

Sick, very sick, but a good joke otherwise.

human said:
Nothing else to do on your day off? try getting laid next time

Seriously....don't you have a newborn to breastfeed or something...:D

"News" gets around.

Apparently this hoax was very well done. Mesaba management put out an official company memo today (published by our COO, JS on MyMesaba.com) that addresses this fake "news release." Kinda funny, but whomever the jacka$$ is that wrote it made XJ managers call up NWA and verify that it was not true...

MM

I know its crap, but some how very believeable... Screw Mesaba and Pinnacle and bring in Shaniqua to fly for peanuts.

Very Well Written. The same post was "copy & pasted" on one of our company lounge boards. Yes it's a hoax!!! Still Aways off from April fools...

Being a Shuttle Saab guy, an announcement of some sort would have been posted on our company website...

Happy Holidays to everyone!!!

flatspin7 said:
I know its crap, but some how very believeable... Screw Mesaba and Pinnacle and bring in Shaniqua to fly for peanuts.

fyi- little known fact, Pinnacle has the lowest operating cost of a 50 seat, who's flying for peanuts?

newbie..

Airline Driver said:
Being a Shuttle Saab guy, an announcement of some sort would have been posted on our company website...
quote]

Wrong! Being a Shuttle guy, you would have heard about it first in the USA Today, second in the crew room, oh,-- you guys don't have one of those, the crew closet (ORD guys know)-- then you might get a late announcement from good 'ole BB. You can always count on BB to give the AP the news before the employees.

flatspin7 said:

Ummm....I make more than my counterparts at both Mesaba and Pinnacle.

Please educate yourself before you spew crap....

Latest resources

Back