Article on GeorgiaSkies ATL-Macon route

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Going broke!!!!!!

This is how our tax dollars are being spent,giving crews time building chances flying Cessna 208B's,carrying very few pax!!!
Great!!!No wonder this nation is going broke!!!!

Yes, but are they hiring?????????

This is how our tax dollars are being spent,giving crews time building chances flying Cessna 208B's,carrying very few pax!!!
Great!!!No wonder this nation is going broke!!!!

Hey G-Farce dude,that's all "well and good" but the "real question" you should be asking about this is "are they hiring"????????????????

Last edited:
Not me!!!!!!!!!

Hey G-Farce dude,that's all "well and good" but the "real question" you should be asking about this is "are they hiring"????????????????

Hey Paradoxus dude,you dufus turkey,the real question is does a pilot want to make $10/hour flying as PIC,and everyday a 14 hour duty day??????
Not me,dude,not me!!!!

Turkey!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Paradoxus dude,you dufus turkey,the real question is does a pilot want to make $10/hour flying as PIC,and everyday a 14 hour duty day??????
Not me,dude,not me!!!!

Hey G-Farce dude,you dufus turkey,C208B pay must be higher than driving navajos around GA,and you are unemployed as hell,arent ya dude?????????

TURKEY!!!!!!!!!

G, this is your opportunity to add another firing to your resume. What would that be ... seven that I'm aware of. Maybe eight?

Latest resources

Back