Around the web-Aviation Forums drying up

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thanks.

I've posted a few times over at jetcareers, but it has been a little on the dry side lately. Maybe when the economy starts to go on the rise, post's will pick up over there.

BTW- IPilot is a neat site. I like the idea how being able to specify your "home" airport, and having that on the main page when you log in. Might become my "home" page...

This sight is by far the best for airline people...majors and regionals. I'm surprised it wasn't mentioned yet. Once you access the message boards make sure you scroll down to the Major and Regional airline pilot boards.

usaviation.com

Be advised the guy on United Airlines board that goes by busdrvr is not me...that guy is a real charmer...as I'm sure you will find out.

B.

Float Pilot said:
Any CFI should use www.propilot.com/doc. This board is dedicated to the FARs and there are a lot of interesting discussions. I don't think you'll ever get any bad info off of this board.

Make sure you remove the period from the URL.

No hiring, fewer student pilots, fewer people interested in becoming airline pilots.

I've seen numbers drop sharply at my flight school and it is a very busy school most of the time. CFIs could work as many hours as they could stand before. Now most have 2nd jobs in the morning when the weather is not VFR.

Fewer people are interested in becoming airline pilots. I know a guy that got hired by a regional, furloughed, called back, and decided to give up on aviation. I know at least 3 guys that left CFI jobs or regional pools for the AF.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back