• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Army of one

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Since you're always so negative ALPA, it's really hard for me to understand why you ever served for us. That whole Fab-4 plus you thing makes me twinge, also.

I guess I just wanted ALPA to become effective.... silly me..... let's just keep banging our head against this wall and competing with each..... great plan!

What's the new plan?

I guess I just wanted ALPA to become effective.... silly me..... let's just keep banging our head against this wall and competing with each..... great plan!

What's the new plan?

Joe you will never change. I can't wait to hear what you have too say when we get the contract. I know...blah...blah....blah....ALPA will NEVER help us...blah...blah....blah!
Fins....very nicely put. Swmill, good for you moving on, but if you are not in the business anymore, then don't come on here and PREACH to us about leaving etc. Just go back to your little cubicle and keep punching the clock!

That;s an individual who lacks either character or self-respect. What's worse is all these union lackeys who defend this type of behavior.

At what point did we find it perfectly acceptable to behave in such a manner?

Remember when this was a "professional" career?

That;s an individual who lacks either character or self-respect.

Actually, what's worse is that this individual is a former MEC officer with us, and so is his live-in (she was recalled). They (she actively, he silently) made a push to become LEC status reps, promising an end to the contract negotiations within 90 days or they would all resign. Our CP unofficially exhibited his approval for this group, and they became known as the "Fab-4". Knowing that he was a "silent partner", the pilot group unofficially renamed them the "Jackson-5", with the belief that they would only sell us out to management for their own benefit, which has always been denied by all of them, including "Joe". Needless to say, they lost BAD. It wouldn't have made much of a difference if they weren't on the ballot, if you get my drift.

We may have our issues here, just as everyone has theirs. We may be fools sometimes, but we're not STUPID.

As Johnny Storm from the Fantastic Four said........

"Flame On"..............:angryfire

Saw LJ walking down the hall today in concourse C with SH. They were practically arm in arm! I am dead serious. They were sure cozy and chatting away!

They always are. You've noticed that JB ("Joe") hasn't responded yet, right?

That;s an individual who lacks either character or self-respect. What's worse is all these union lackeys who defend this type of behavior.

You're joking right? It was this kind of "behavior" that made piloting a "professional career". Do yourself a favor and read Flying the Line: Volumes 1 and 2.

You're joking right? It was this kind of "behavior" that made piloting a "professional career". Do yourself a favor and read Flying the Line: Volumes 1 and 2.

Drew...don't waste your breathe on Jungle....apparently he loves taking it from mgmnt on a regular basis!

There was a time when were treated and compensated as professionals... I used to give 100%. I used to try to go above and beyond but no good deed goes unpunished. Hardwork is not rewarded and any gains due to efficiency are not reinvested in the ones (labor) that made it possible. I used to give 100% but now I am damn near idle thrust. I fly/honor the contract and nothing more. That automatically makes more of a man than management.

/rant

Latest resources

Back