Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ARGH!!!! Stuck in a #&$*#&*# Hotel!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Worthless huh? That's why they're selling them for $25M apiece.

Yep...baited and hooked again.

But seriously...how can you defend an airplane that performs so poorly for such an excessive price?

Now if you've had your fun why don't you go "bug" someone else's thread, or would you prefer to keep going back and forth like a third grader?

Why? You asked what people do when they're bored. Listen to, and bait you. This is quite in keeping with the nature of the thread. Remember, YOU asked.

More importantly, you bit. Again.

Yep...baited and hooked again.

But seriously...how can you defend an airplane that performs so poorly for such an excessive price?

I can't seem to understand your point as I haven't defended a Falcon lately, sorry. :rolleyes:

Why? You asked what people do when they're bored. Listen to, and bait you. This is quite in keeping with the nature of the thread. Remember, YOU asked.

More importantly, you bit. Again.

Keep throwing fast balls and I'll keep hitting home runs...

Doesn't bother me. I've got nothing to do any way...

At least I finally found a hobby for when I'm bored in a hotel with nothing to do--wasting YOUR time, Avbug.

Last edited:
At least I finally found a hobby for when I'm bored in a hotel with nothing to do--wasting YOUR time, Avbug.

Au contraire. You've been wasting everybody's time since you started posting. Quite remarkable that you've just figured it out.

Au contraire. You've been wasting everybody's time since you started posting. Quite remarkable that you've just figured it out.

I see you speak for everyone on the board now. Didn't realize we had an election for that position.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....

AAHHHH! You two are like those guys in the van of "Ocean's Eleven." Now I know how Matt Damon felt. Please stop! Oh, wait, I can leave here.....

Latest resources

Back