• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Are you old enough to fly?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I used to get that a lot in the 402, you could see turds like that from a mile away. They always wanted to ride up in the front and be the "co-pilot", too. The satisfying solution was to put their wife in the front right seat, and their beer in the nice hot wing locker. I hope they thought of me when they opened them up in the Bahamas.

Last edited:
Pilot877 said:
I used to get that a lot in the 402, you could see turds like that from a mile away. They always wanted to ride up in the front and be the "co-pilot", too. The satisfying solution was to put their wife in the front right seat, and their beer in the nice hot wing locker. I hope they thought of me when they opened them up in the Bahamas.

So....do you want to be a commerical pilot some day?

I am 22 but most would say I look 18 so My most common reply is that it is fine as long I get home before the street lights come on. Wait a minute, I am back in cargo now so my bloodshot eyes and 11 oclock shadow make me look a lot older so what am I doing posting here again. Regionals suck. Sorry

(old enough to fly?)

I love that question. I alway answer: "well, no. But please don't tell anyone!"

I upgraded at 20 (BE-20) My sic was 45. :)
Or I love it when the line guys say captain to my f/o.. It's all good with me! you do the paperwork and stuff, I'll be inside reading my newspaper and drinking coffee. :)

FD

chrisdahut24 said:
So....do you want to be a commerical pilot some day?

You know it, buddy.....that one is up there with some of my other Cessna 402 favorites: "Where is the flight attendant?", "What is the movie of the day", and "Where is my inflight meal?"

Then, when you move up to an RJ, you get to hear passengers complain about how it is a puddle jumper.

To top it all off, if I tell people that I fly cargo in a DC-10, they ask me if I ever want to move up to flying passengers!! Nowadays, it just makes me laugh. On the other hand, people probably get most of their knowledge about what we do from bad movies and television programs, so most of them are clueless.

Pilot877 said:
On the other hand, people probably get most of their knowledge about what we do from bad movies and television programs, so most of them are clueless.

I will add irresponsible reporting.

Latest resources

Back