• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Are there any happy eagle pilots??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Great training!! Give me a break....the training I got at ASA was just as good as EGL. I think that all of the big regionals have equally great programs.

Besides...give me the cash and left seat!!!! Can't get either at EGL.

This Place S&CKS! I have been here 2.3 years. (Stuck on the ROCK). Now i find out they are recalling 10 JUNIOR pilots to me and putting them in the SAAB in DFW!!! Whille I get to stay on the rock! Who knows waht the heck will happend here but, for the time being stay AWAY!!

This Place S&CKS! I have been here 2.3 years. (Stuck on the ROCK). Now i find out they are recalling 10 JUNIOR pilots to me and putting them in the SAAB in DFW!!! Whille I get to stay on the rock! Who knows waht the heck will happend here but, for the time being stay AWAY!!

If you aren't seat locked, and they didn't post a vacancy for the DFW Saab, you should contact the union. That is a serious grievance. I haven't heard anything about recalls going to the Saab.

Yes, the training was good a Eagle. but it is also good other places. When I went through training at Eagle even the instructors were complaining to the new hires. The only happy Eagle pilots that I know are the ex-Eagle pilots who are working elsewhere, which includes me!
Life already has enough stress, stay away from there and enjoy a reduced level of stress.
That is my opinion.

Our Contract SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The pilot group is cool but the Mgt treats us like sh$%t. I'm bailing for Comair.

See ya all in CVG!!!!!!!!

The 20 recalls to DFW was on the company crapola koolaid page. And I have already contacted the union. I am not seat locked. Butn our GREAT contract says we can not jump from one T-prop to another as an F/o. The company is trying to use that clause to cover their A$$.

I wish that no one would ever come back to (or start at) Eagle again.....That would send a message to management that this place sux a**. And trust me, I have the right to say so. Stay away.......unless being a 8 year FO is ok with you.....then join the "trickle"!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back