Are the Mesaba F/O's going to jump ship like the Skyway guys did

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
WMUSIGPI said:
how much time is required to get recall rights... haven't heard that one yet. I thought if you were done with IOE you were able to be recalled

is there a douche-bag clause? because they may not want you back if you keep running your mouth in the crew room and on flightinfo...

Hey genius, he sounds like every single other pilot in the crewrooms. Leave him alone, he is just nervous, scared, and frustrated. All of us are and the more senior ones are just as fed up with the games NWA plays every 2 years.

QX Is hiring!!!!!

Go west young man.

(And get on that senority list below me so I can move up in pay.)

Oh, and be sure to pick a 70+ seat A/C too.

WMUSIGPI said:
Title pretty much says it all. Just wondering how many guys are going to jump ship with the new round of bad news. Doubt it would be to the point of Skyway where they actually had to hire more to make up all the ones leaving (several of which came here, and likely will be cut here soon). I know the circumstances are a little different here, just bored on reserve ... for now.
60 more

Dodge said:
Hey genius, he sounds like every single other pilot in the crewrooms. Leave him alone, he is just nervous, scared, and frustrated. All of us are and the more senior ones are just as fed up with the games NWA plays every 2 years.

You wouldn't say that if you actually knew the guy. He is the biggest whiner and crybaby I've ever had the misfortune of encountering. And it didn't just start at XJ.

chalupacapt said:
You wouldn't say that if you actually knew the guy. He is the biggest whiner and crybaby I've ever had the misfortune of encountering. And it didn't just start at XJ.

You just described every pilot I know (self included) in every crew room everywhere.

Latest resources

Back