April SWA DB

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Webslinger

Figured I would ask the question no one else has. I understand the March DB was yestereday Wed. the 7th. Anyone get the call yet or maybe they start today "Thursday".. Good luck to all, keep the faith and GO SWA!! Best Inteview experience Ive ever had.

A friend and fellow interviewee was called today around 2 PM by the MCO CP. Last name starts with "A"

I hope my call comes soon as I am sure many of you do! How many times have you jumped the last few days when the phone rings only to be "dissapointed" that it is a family member?

Gorditas

Figured I would ask the question no one else has. I understand the March DB was yestereday Wed. the 7th. Anyone get the call yet or maybe they start today "Thursday".. Good luck to all, keep the faith and GO SWA!! Best Inteview experience Ive ever had.

Sorry, I meant the March DB. Good luck to all.

Got the call!!!

I got the great call from MDW Asst CP yesterday (Friday) at 2:20pm CST. Last name starts with 'R'. I interviewed Feb 13th, and by my count 3 or 4 others from my group have goten the call as well. Good luck to everyone waiting!! To those who have also gotten calls, see you in Dallas! Wohoooooo!!!

Latest resources

Back