Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Re: CHQ Class 3/24/03 UPDATE

PilotRon said:
Everyone from this class passed the General Indoc Final Exam.

Sorry, but I had to grin really big at that one. That's a gem. I'm just curious. is that big news at CHQ?

I would like to know if anyone out there at any airline can ever remember anyone NOT passing the General Indoc Final Exam?

Its big news for the 21 that passed the exam. Believe it or not there is actually wash-outs from Gen Indoc. Nothing is a freebie!

Hey PilotRon, that is great news to hear that they are looking for people, I faxed my resume last week and I just got done doing the online thing. Anymore suggestions would be appreciated. CYA

Avrat

Avrat...

Sounds like you have done all but go out and meet some CHQ pilots to walk a resume' in for you...

Quite a pile on Rosa's Desk

I've heard of a few washing out during indoc...but if you think that is funny...In the class before mine, several of the guys got fired after they got thrown off the Metro(in STL) cause they were drunk...Try explaining that in your next interview...

B

Those of you going to HOU are really lucky, especially if you get Klem Kegler as your systems instructor. That guy can build the airplane with his bare hands!

Great instructor. I hope you get him.

Latest resources

Back