April 9th Shuttle America class

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

kboy

New hire for the 170 class starting April 9th. Any guess what the bases are, and which bases are junior. Would be nice to know what base to bid if commuting from Clt.

Don't plan on getting ORD, it's pretty much impossible as a new hire. I'd say your chances are about even for IND or CMH, but I can't say for sure.

WE NEED YOU!

welcome.

bid the sim in stl not YUL, YUL IS not cool. STL much better

I'm curious why you say that, the guys in my class who went to YUL had a great time there. (I was in STL, yay for midnight sim slots!)

Is "bidding" the sim only for shuttle? I've a class date day after tomorrow for CHQ, live in STL, and am relatively ancient (30, this is how seniority is determined, yes?), so this would be good news. I've been living in fear that I'll be hanging out in Houston while a bunch of other dudes fly the sim in STL and date my girlfriend. :D

Borris, if you get sent to the sim in houston, can I call your girlfriend. Good luck with your class. 30 is not ancient, there are people alot older making moves. Hope you get to stay in Stl. (it's nice to be at home)

Latest resources

Back