• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Apply SKWY All You ALPA Bashers!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Obviously you have no knowledge whatsoever of what I am talking about as far as positives of ALPA. Some would be safety, legal, medical, and insurance. But that's ok. Airline pilots such as your group continue to ride free on ALPA's coattails. Enjoy the free ride!

VOTED TO STRIKE!
If Georgey doesn't interfere we will too!
Oh ya, 10 bucks says you dont strike!

Personally, if I get forced out of ASA, Skywest is the last place on earth I'd work. I'll flip burgers or collect carts at WalMart before I play out JA's plan. I will go work for whomever I feel is Skywest's biggest competitor and give them my all.

That would be mesa. They are hiring all comers, what are you waiting for...

What free ride is that. The biggest pilot paycut ever, loss of retirement, rock-bottom moral, alpa promises broken, and people like yourself...who have only been in the biz a short time...... thinking alpa did a great job getting money, qol, etc when things where the best ever! Not so grasshopper. But thanks for the free ride!

...clueless aren't you Junior?

Voted In Favor to Strike!

...clueless aren't you Junior?

Voted In Favor to Strike!
THAT IS ALL YOU CAN SAY! How about some backing yourself up!!!! I guess YOU do need a union....or your ********************ing mommy! You have no BALLZ to stand up for yourself??????????

Oh ya, 10 bucks says you dont strike!

They won't. If theres 1 thing I have learned about ASA pilots and Most Alpa members. Is they are ALL talk and no action he is no different. The LJ Coalition will win and then in a few weeks they will have a fair contract, they will get some more flying and he will still complain all the while getting the benefits of said contract.

"You kind of get tired of giving the other team credit," Alex Rodriguez said. "At some point you've got to look in the mirror and say, 'I sucked."'

Hey, is that kind of like always blaming poor ontime performance on weather and ATC delays? :blush:

I did ASA for a year and got tired of all the whiners..any pay raise you guys get won't dent the money you've (WE'VE) wasted on ALPA..and JA isn't as bad as you guys make him out to be...in my opinion and experience, skyw is MUCH more of a family than an airline..ASA is a huge group of people who hate their jobs, union and management..its sad

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back