• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Apply SKWY All You ALPA Bashers!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's blank because there is no union, only a management-directed association. JA can change their rates any time.

VOTED IN FAVOR!

And how often has this happened in the past 30 years?

Or you could stay at asa for the rest of your life like 80% of the ASA pilots there now.

Superpoopy, from the sounds of your post you must miss being here loser. If you are in fact at a major (supposedly CAL) WTF are you wasting your time here on the regional boards? All that big money you're making now ought to have you out at the mall buying yourself some girlie underthings, or even shopping for a boat or something material. Doing this job at ASA pays me 100K, which is not bad, but needs to be better to keep up with major airline whimps like you.

VOTED IN FAVOR of STRIKING!

You know what I don't get is why is there anyone from ASA going to Skywest? With all this BS we have endured since they assumed our debt and bought a long term contract from Delta, I can't understand why people would give up senority to be apart of the same corporate culture.

Personally, if I get forced out of ASA, Skywest is the last place on earth I'd work. I'll flip burgers or collect carts at WalMart before I play out JA's plan. I will go work for whomever I feel is Skywest's biggest competitor and give them my all.

Voted in favor of a Strike
Voted against Lynn and her band of Management Misfits
Will Vote NO on anything that does not provide everything we are asking for. We have waited for 4 years, I'm game for longer. No comprimises, full RETRO!

Wah wah! You still whining? We could care less if you get ALPA on property, at I could care less. You really shouldn't comment about ALPA if you have no knowledge of what ALL ALPA offers. ALPA's not perfect, but they're are plenty of positives. but I won't waste my time on you whiny-boy! Do what you want.

VOTED IN FAVOR of STRIKING!
Did NOT Vote for The Brieling-Jackson Circus!
www.nopilotleftbehind.com
I have knowledge of alpa's doings. But lets look at reality, alpa HAS NOT help comair....but hey, "they have plenty of positives." If an airline is losing flying and may, someday, be gone...then what are the positives if that airline DOES NOT EXIST!?????

Ted Bundy had plenty of positives, do you make him your Sunday school teacher?

Ted Bundy had plenty of positives, do you make him your Sunday school teacher?

Obviously you have no knowledge whatsoever of what I am talking about as far as positives of ALPA. Some would be safety, legal, medical, and insurance. But that's ok. Airline pilots such as your group continue to ride free on ALPA's coattails. Enjoy the free ride!

VOTED TO STRIKE!
If Georgey doesn't interfere we will too!

Obviously you have no knowledge whatsoever of what I am talking about as far as positives of ALPA. Some would be safety, legal, medical, and insurance. But that's ok. Airline pilots such as your group continue to ride free on ALPA's coattails. Enjoy the free ride!

VOTED TO STRIKE!
If Georgey doesn't interfere we will too!
What free ride is that. The biggest pilot paycut ever, loss of retirement, rock-bottom moral, alpa promises broken, and people like yourself...who have only been in the biz a short time...... thinking alpa did a great job getting money, qol, etc when things where the best ever! Not so grasshopper. But thanks for the free ride!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back