• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Applied for Virgin America?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I work at mesaba and I dont feel the FAA will ever get rid of the dispatchers. We are the eyes and ears of the pilots and we offer a valuable service. We have control of the flts but you still have to jump thru some hoops sometimes even at regional or a major.

From the Virgin America website:

"Virgin America is pleased to announce the selection of our first 4 initial cadre pilots. Currently our pilot hiring needs are fulfilled, however, we look forward to announcing subsequent pilot hiring on this site in the not too distant future. Your interest is greatly appreciated."

waveoff said:
From the Virgin America website:

"Virgin America is pleased to announce the selection of our first 4 initial cadre pilots. Currently our pilot hiring needs are fulfilled, however, we look forward to announcing subsequent pilot hiring on this site in the not too distant future. Your interest is greatly appreciated."

I guess you get it wrong, I mean applying for aircraft dispatchers.

Ah yes, I didn't realize that this was in the Scheduler/Dispatcher forum. I did a search for info on Virgin America, saw this thread and posted without realizing what forum I was in. Sorry for stomping on your turf homey. Don't bust a cap in me ok?

I was interviewed along with some friends of mine that were initial cadre at Independence Air. One of us was offered the first position, the rest of us (three in all) have been told to expect a call when certification is imminent.

Nice people, cool CP and DO, no issues I'm aware of. Pay is $120 hr plus checkairman override. I think CPT pay was $110 or so. Good benefits and no issues with commuting.

My friend really likes it there and now has some time of with pay until operations gets closer.

That's all I know.

Mike

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back