Application window

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Big Foot

If anyone could shed somelight on when the next application window will open it would be appriciated.

I tried to get this info out of HR this week, and they coudn't give me a date. Rumor in the facilities is that they're laying off the "off-the-street" vacancy announcements for a while.

If they're not taking off the street applicants, does that mean the only route for non-prior service types is CTI?

Daughter is in the program at ASU. TC

CTI or military controllers (VRAs). The lady told me they are just laying off the OTS announcements for a while....we will see it again, just not right now.

At some point in the process they ask you to pick georgraphic locations by state for which you desire to be considered. That's about the best you'll get there.

Thanks for all the good info. The ATC board on FI is a lot more Mature and informative than the Regional and Major boards. Any other info ya'll have would be great. Myself like many others are looking to take the jump to ATC.

Is there still a max age requirement? and would they take into consideration 9 years with an airline (nonpilot) and most of licenses? thanks in advance

Latest resources

Back