• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Appleton, WI

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
im in the 12th class too - it'll be a lot of studying, but im sure the weekends will allow time for fun i interviewed on the 17th - anybody here also int. on that date?

Just remember that the key to Beansnappers is to get loaded first and then have the guy who doesn't drink (seems there is always one in the group) drive you out there. Once you realize that the place rocks but is definately lacking in alchohol, get a hand stamp and walk across the street. I can't remember the name of the place, but I do think I remember really cheap beer. Pretty sure that we were all drinking dollar PBR draughts though! Then stumble back across the street for more adult fun and repeat the process as necessary. If you don't have the time or inclination to drive that far, just hit up Paradise. It's in the mall parking lot and you don't have to keep the looking and the boozing separate.

twinbeech said:
If you don't have the time or inclination to drive that far, just hit up Paradise.

Oh please no! I almost lost my vision in that place. Do yourself a favor and save your money. Nobody should be THAT desperate!

J32driver said:
Oh yeah... alcohol may be a bit of a touchy subject right at the moment for the management folks. I wouldn't go pushing my luck in training right now.

Sound advice. 2 from the past class got canned during in-doc for having too much of the fermented hops. Remeber if they only suspect you maybe hung over etc the urine nazi in ATW will be her rounds.

Victor Meldrew said:
Remeber if they only suspect you maybe hung over etc the urine nazi in ATW will be her rounds.

Jeeeees........now that's pushing it a little far. If that was the case I'm pretty sure no one would ever make it through indoc, he.ll no one would make it through recurrent/transition/upgrade class for that matter.

Advice for any pilot at any airline: Keep a low profile....especailly if your on probation.

Have fun boys & girls.....welcome to AWAC! AD

Latest resources

Back